- 1h30 from the French motorways
- 20 min from the Swiss motorways
- 45 min from Thonon les Bains railway station (France)
- 40 min from Aigle railway station (Switzerland)
- 1h15 from Geneva International Airport (Switzerland)
- 1h15 from Sion Airport (Switzerland)
Distances: Paris: 580 km, London: 1 000 km, Munich : 575 km, Brussels: 790 km, Amsterdam: 970 km, Geneva: 75 km, Sion : 70 km, Stuttgart: 430 km, Thonon-les-Bains: 40 km, Evian-les-Bains: 40 km
Access by car:From France: follow the motorway towards Geneva, take the Annemasse exit and follow signs for Thonon and Vallée d'Abondance
From Switzerland: follow the motorway towards Monthey, take the Monthey exit and follow signs for Morgins.
Access by train:Thonon les Bains railway station (French side)
Aigle or Lausanne railway stations (Swiss side)
Access by plane:Geneva International Airport: 72 km
Sion Airport: 70 km
Plan the ideal route to come and visit us!