Your well-being and safety are essential to us. We are taking the necessary actions to ensure you have the best conditions for your stay in CHATEL and can make the most of your holiday!!!
OUR COMMITMENTS FOR YOUR SAFETY
When you arrive at our premises:
- Observance of preventive measures and social distancing recommendations
- Compulsory wearing of face mask
- Limited number of people on the premises
- Installation of Plexiglas guards
- Provision of hand sanitizer
- Disinfection of payment terminals
- All customers will be informed of the health and safety recommendations on arrival
During the cleaning/disinfection of apartments, on arrival, departure and during inventories:
Our service providers are implementing strict and specific measures relating to the COVID-19 crisis:
- Observance of protective measures and social distancing recommendations (wearing of personal protective equipment, hand washing...)
- Where possible, carried out independently with feedback provided by text message within 48 hours.
- Only one person present in the property, those present must wear face masks and have washed their hands,
- For rental properties, in between two customers:
- A minimum interval of 6 hours between departures and arrivals (departure no later than 10 a.m. and arrival no earlier than 4 p.m.).
- Airing of all rooms for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
- Wearing of personal protective equipment while carrying out the cleaning
- Cleaning and disinfection of touch points with particular attention to surfaces made of plastic and steel; work surfaces, tables, chairs, light switches, door handles, WC, remote controls, switches on electrical appliances, doorbells, door keypads, stair handrails
- When bed linen or bath linen is provided, washed at 60 degrees for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Use of disinfectant smoke or other methods.
CHATEL's hotels have revised their hygiene and disinfection measures and put new health and safety protocols into place: Observance of preventive measures, social distancing, face masks, limiting the number of people in communal areas, provision of hand sanitiser, etc.
Every effort is being made to offer you optimum health and safety conditions.