Force of nature!
This winter explore Chatel,
The Chatel ski resort is set in an exceptional natural surroundings at an altitude of 1 200 meters and which offers a blend of tradition and modernity.
Just a stone’s throw from the Swiss border, between Lake Geneva and the Mont Blanc, this Haute-Savoie village has stayed true to its traditions.
A fantastic ski area !
From contemplative skiers to those totally hooked, from total beginner to expert, everyone will find slopes to statisfy themselves, whatever their level!
For your skiing holiday, Chatel has to ski passes to offer:
- Chatel Espace Liberte, 81 ski slopes and 130 km of ride
- The Portes du Soleil, 300 ski slopes ans 600 km of ride
Skiing, but more besides !
During your ski break in Chatel, enjoy a full range of activities:
- Forme d'O, the swimming pool of Chatel
- The Spa Oceane and its well-being offers
- The Nordic Area (cross-country skiing, skating, biathlon shooting range)
- Marked snowshoeing and walking paths
- 3 secured sledging runs (Pre La Joux, Sous-Vonnes, Super-Chatel)
- Airboard, Snake Gliss, Yooner, Handiski
- Electric mountain bike on snow
- Introduction to the pastoral heritage and Abondance cheese
- And much more!